What can I do for you?
Partnership Broker Services:
Good brokering can play a significant part in ensuring that a partnership becomes an innovative and productive mechanism for change. Are you looking for an accredited partnership broker to support partners throughout the partnering cycle as a catalyst, change agent and trouble shooter who:
- acts as a change maker and intervene in a range of ways depending on what is most appropriate to the needs of the partnership and / or the phase of the partnership in the partnership cycle;
- connects ideas and people in order to help clarify the goals and improve the operations of a partnership;
- supports partners in capacity-building, communication, facilitation, process management, record keeping and more;
- helps partners to maximise benefits and impact.
Partnership Skills Training:
The role of a partnership brokers seems imparative in making collaboration work. Building recognition for and understanding about this role and the quality standards of the partnership broker is therefore key. As an authorised partnership brokers lead trainer I offer the following trainings:
- A taste of partnership brokering: lunch workshop (1,5 hour) to create understanding within your organisation or partnership on the role of the broker
- A starter: partnership brokering workshop (1/2 day)
- The full Partnership brokers level 1 course:
1) in-company Partnership Brokers (level 1) trainings
2) you can also enroll in an open cohort. The next Level 1 training in the Netherlands takes place on 18, 19, 21 & 22 January 2016 in the NewWorldCampus, in the Haugue.
- Would you like to get further information on how to become an accredited partnership broker please contact me.
Partnership review specialist:
As partnerships evolve, new challenges arise, including how to evaluate them, how to ensure accountability and — with the emergence of the post-2015 agenda — how to deploy them most effectively. Helga supports partnerships to carry out to monitor the partnership throughout it's life cycle, and advice of major partnership and multi stakeholder programs on how to maximize impact in partnership programs. From 2012 till present she conducted several partnership reviews for several global consortia as an external broker/consultant. Look here to see which clients asked for a partnership review, training or moving on session.
Examples of public work:
website met Weebly